Prayers for Madeline kidnapped in Portugal

Two years ago this month, Madeline, a beautiful four-year old from Scotland, was kidnapped from her room where she was vacationing with her parents while visiting in Portugal.

May 12 is her birthday. May is also the month of Our Blessed Virgin Mary. Let us pray to her, our Mother, to bring this child home to her Mummy and Daddy who are devote Catholics. Let us ask for a miracle. Our Lady and St. Joseph know what it is like to lose a child. They lost Jesus when He was 12 only to find him teaching at the temple. They know what these parents are going through. Let us ask for their intercession. Let us ask them to soften the hearts of those who know where Madeline is and return her. Please remember this child and her family until her return.

Her parents were on Oprah yesterday and they are still looking for her. They put up a photo of what she would look like today, a beautiful girl of 6. They broke my heart. Her mom and dad were visibly shaken and teary-eyed.

Yes, I saw Oprah too. That is why I posted for prayers that she be returned to her family. Very, very sad.

Praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

praying for her and her family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.