prayers for maria

there’s a lady at my parish, so incredibly sweet and nice to everyone. her name is maria. last year, when i was feeling like maybe i didn’t belong in my parish anymore, she appeared and has been telling me that she loves me since the first day, for whatever reason. i feel like it was an answer sent by God for my prayers of confusion at the time. i had never seen her in church before then.

anyways, it’s been about a year now and we will usually sit together at mass and have a quick chat before or after, she is very wonderful but i feel like she is also very lonely. her daughter lives in the states and i have never seen her husband, if she has one and she has never once mentioned him. she does have wedding rings though but i’m not about to go asking inappropriate questions. she always has a countenace of happiness and is nice to everyone but i can’t shake this intense feeling that she has something painful either in her past, or in her current life. She never gives an indication of this but i can’t help but feel it’s the case, for some strange reason.

perhaps i’m wrong, but i feel really strong intuition on this. so please say a prayer for her and for some health issues she has been having lately.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Maria, I bless you with the special blessing of our Blessed Mother. May the power of the Holy Spirit come upon you and resolve any health issues you may have. Amen.

Praying for Maria’s intentions.

Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I will be praying for Maria.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Dear Mother of Jesus and our Mother, please pray for Maria in her loneliness that she will find joy and companionship as she continues to faithfully follow You.

Offering a prayer for Maria:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb - Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for Maria.
and God will indeed bless you for looking out for this sweet woman

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.