Prayers for Marriage

Thank you all for the prayers you have said for my girls in the past.

I really need prayers again for my daughter Darlene. Her hope and prayer is that she will marry and have children. It is getting late for her to have children and she is very depressed and feels that God doesn’t hear her prayers.

It might seem like such a small desire compared to all the life threatning and serious problems others have, but to her this is so important. She is a lovely person and I know we don’t always understand God’s will, but maybe prayers from others will help her situation.

I hated to ask as I said this seems like such a minor matter.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers for all my other girls.

Yours in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary

Bernadette

hi bernadette. i will pray for darlene and that she may truly see what God has in store for her. i don’t know what, but i’m sure it is something beautiful.

peace to you and your entire family.

Our Lady of Guadalupe,
Mystical Rose,
make intercession for holy Church,
protect the sovereign Pontiff,
help all those who invoke you in their necessities,
and since you are the ever Virgin Mary
and Mother of the true God,
obtain for us from your most holy Son
the grace of keeping our faith,
of sweet hope in the midst of the bitterness of life
of burning charity, and the precious gift
of final perseverance.

Amen.

I will keep Darleen in my prayers and Masses that she will find a loving husband and happiness.

God be with you and your daughters, Trishie

prayers for your intention.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

“It might seem like such a small desire compared to all the life threatning and serious problems others have, but to her this is so important.”

Oh I don’t think it is a small desire at all…it is a lovely and noble one. I always wanted to get married and have children - I think it is one way God helps us become holy. But, I also know He sometimes has other plans to fulfill that purpose.

I will be praying that she is blessed with her heart’s desire or that God take the desire away from her as He reveals His will.

May she always have the grace, love and mercy of our Lord…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.