Prayers for marriage!

Please, I have to attend a marriage between two young British and I need prayers for marriage during the mass, but I can’t find them. Can you help me? I am an italian priest. Thank you!
Daniele

An Italian priest named “Daniele”? That doesn’t have access to the rubrics for the Sacrament of Matrimony? Really?

Try a Google search. It takes less time than registering on this site.

I have explained poorly. I need the prayers of the rite of marriage in English. of course in italian I know well.

More specific. The wedding will be celebrated in Italy.

This seems to have what you are looking for:

catholicweddinghelp.com/topics/text-rite-of-marriage-mass.htm

However, I believe this is American–I don’t know if it’s different for British Catholics, or whether it matters, in Italy, whether you use the British or American wording.

–Jen

Thanks.
I found this site but I need the prayers of the mass. Are those who can not find.

Father,
revert_jen posted abov has the prayers for Mass as well. If you scroll down to the bottom, there is a link to the prayers. Here: catholicweddinghelp.com/topics/order-wedding-with-mass.htm

However, I believe that if you select option 1 for the opening prayer, then you must continue with that option. I will look at the Roman Missal at Church tomorrow morning.

If anyone has a Roman Missal on them, I believe that they could attach them to their post.

God bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.