Prayers for me and for my roommate

My roommate is really disgusting and I am doing my best, by the grace of God, to bear it patiently and see the splinter in my eye before I accuse him of his own. Please pray for both of us. Thank you and God bless!

A difficult situation indeed, will be praying for you and your roommate.

Praying for you both.

Also praying for both of you…

Jesus if this person is harmful to our friend, please replace him with someone who will be beneficial. Please give our fiend all the needed graces to deal with this situation

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

Prayer To Know God’s Will - God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Author of glory, grant me spiritual wisdom and revelation. Enlighten the eyes of my mind with a deep knowledge of you and your holy will. May I understand of what nature is the hope to which you call me, what is the wealth of the splendor of your inheritance among the Saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of your power toward me. Amen

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Children

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.