Prayers for me and my family...

Hi. I am in a very difficult place right now and ask for prayers for me and my family that the Lord will guide us all to a good place. Thank you and may God bless you all.

Praying that the Lord may strengthen you with all necessary graces and bring you out of all difficulties you are facing.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank you so very much JMJ_Telecontar. Bless you.

:gopray:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen
~
O my God, leaning on your great power and your promises, I hope with a firm reliance obtain forgiveness of my sins, the help of Thy grace and eternal life, through the merits of Jesus Christ my Savior.
Amen
~
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.
Amen

:signofcross:

Thank you very much Cheezey. Bless you and your family…

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Thank you ever so much for your prayers Pollylodges. May God bless you and your family…

Praying to the Holy Spirit to give you & your family strength & guidance.

Thank you Tawny, your prayers for myself and my family are truly appreciated. May God bless you and your family…

Lord, I pray that you may bless and guide this family through the struggles of life. Help them with their journey and give them strength and courage to help along the way. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven. Hallowed be Thy Name. They kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespassed against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, now and ever shall be forever. Amen.:signofcross:

My family and I thank you Cjpayn2 for your prayers. May God bless you and your family…

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
And a Glory be…
for your intention. :gopray:

My God bless you and your family at this difficult time and may he show mercy and compassion to all of us who struggle everyday to provide a safe and loving place for our families to nourish not only their bodies but their souls as well. :slight_smile:

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and in the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Thank you all so much for your prayres…they mean more then my words can express. May Gold Bless all of you…

:gopray:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen
~
O my God, leaning on your great power and your promises, I hope with a firm reliance obtain forgiveness of my sins, the help of Thy grace and eternal life, through the merits of Jesus Christ my Savior.
Amen
~
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.
Amen

:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you all so much for me and my family. May Our Lord bless all of you and your families…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.