Prayers for me and my fiance

Hello. I would appreciate your prayers for me and my fiance. We are struggling in our relationship right now. He told me last weekend that he is having doubts, that something is wrong, and that we should do what’s right. He said he needed some time to decide whether or not to marry me yet he says we are still engaged. I have been very upset by this. I’m going through an annulment b/c he is Catholic. I was divorced 10 yrs ago. I started in the RCIA before we got engaged and finished the RCIA but can’t be confirmed until the annulment is complete. At times I can handle this with prayer and faith in the Lord. Other times, like this moment, I am scared and worry that after all this time, that he will decide he doesn’t want to marry me. He has never been married, is 40, and both his sisters are divorced. Of course, I want to do what is right, too, but I feel he should never have asked me if wasn’t sure to begin with. I never pressured him about it b/c I never want to go thru divorce again, either. Please just pray for us. It is so difficult to live in limbo like this. I feel myself pulling away from everything around me.

Praying that God will guide you and you fiance in your relationship

Amen.

Mother Mary, hear her prayers.

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I ask Jesus to help you to have courage and faith as your fiance struggles for courage and faith to go through with marriage.
Holy Spirit please give him wisdom, courage and faith to go forward in love with the intention to marry if it is in the best interests of them both.

Thank You for the gifts of faith and prayer that You have given her, please keep her strong in the faith.

Please help this couple Jesu, and comfort them in their present anxiety.

God grant you both happiness.

Praying that your guardian angel will help you to know God’s Will and what you should do.

~~ the phoenix

Praying for you…

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.