Prayers for me and siblings

it’s not just me who’s lost, my family members are also lost as well, we don’t know what to do next. i think it’s probably me who’s having the greatest difficulty. please pray that we will know God’s will as to what to do next. Sometimes I think of all the people who have fallen into despair. I don’t want to despair.

Praying hard.

Praying for you (((fin))) and for your family~

O my God,
I firmly believe that you are one God in three Divine Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; I believe that your Divine Son became man, and died for our sins, and that He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe these and all the truths the Holy Catholic Church teaches because You have revealed them, Who can neither deceive nor be deceived. Amen.

Lord,
make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand; to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life. Amen.

Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless, and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments,
we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence,
submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy Itself. Amen.

• In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Praying also… Amen.

Praying for you and your family ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, please keep fin and his family members strong in faith and centered on you and your commands, and please help keep them from despairing. May they keep focused on your love for them and all you have instructed them to do in this life and do whatever they need to do to keep faithful, hopeful and loving…and faithful to you with their daily responsibilities. May they approach their problems with patience and hope and always see things in the best, most positive light. Grant them whatever help they need spiritually and temporally and never let any of them be separated from you. With you they have everything they need…without you they have nothing. Please help them to always keep you as the #1 Person in their lives and assist them as they walk the arduous pathways of suffering which leads to Christian perfection and salvation for those who persevere relentlessly. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.