Prayers for me for my job - Part 2

Hello all,

Thank you to everyone that prayed for my last intention.

When God settles one matter, he may very well hand you another… and I feel I have. But it’s all in God knowing what you can grow into handling, and when…

I’d like to ask for continued prayers for me to have success and learn well in my job. Without making big explanations, basically I have to be able to handle the phone calls I take as quickly as other members of the team do. While I don’t find it difficult to learn the job, I find aspects of the way I learn aren’t an advantage right now. I need to over come these obstacles to be able to more efficient in what I do.

Anxiety and nerves also come into play for me, unfortunately.

Thank you again for any and all prayers. I truly feel the effects in my daily life…HHMom

Praying for you.Don’t worry,Jesus will take care of everything.

May the Lord helpyou to handle, and become accomplished in, all that you need for your job and life. God bless you/

Praying for your intention.

Hi HH…

Will definitely remember you in my prayers. Take a deep breath and say a quick prayer before you start your work every day. Make sure our Lord is part of your day and you’ll get through…

Take Care…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Continued prayers…

Praying for you.

God bless,
Ut

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you and bring you peace and calmness!

Thanks so much everyone. I truly feel wonderful changes.

As I’ve said already, when you clear up one issue God “knows” you are ready for another.

Turns out my hubby ran up his charge cards this year without my knowledge so we are in a passle of debt.

My dad already bailed us out in 2007 when my husband was out of work for 9 months.** So there is no way I want to have to ask for help. We need to fix our own problems.

** I invoke St Joseph’s intercession on many posts - I think I will share why I have a deep affinity for him.

In January of 08 out of sheer desperation I began a 54 day novena to him to help my husband find a job. Within the 3 months prior we found out I was pregnant only to lose the baby. He lost his dad and lost his only job lead in months. It was truly depressing. So I turned to St Joseph.

The novena ended on March 9th. My husband had a re-interview (for the job offer he lost) on the 11th. His first day of work was…

March 19th.

The feast day of St Joseph.

I know there are so many of us on here was the same story but only a different plot line, but God will truly hear all of us. And please invoke the intercession of St Joseph for me, please.

Thanks again HHmom

Praying for these intentions

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.