Prayers for me for my job

This is going to be a strange prayer request, but please join in for me.

As a part of my new job I have to offer a service as a part of the customer service I deliever.

I am failing at being able to deliever on this part of my job. I really want to keep my job and don’t want this to get in my way. My job is technically a temporary assignement and can be ended at any time.

Can everyone (anyone?) pray for me to get past this mental block?

Thanks, HHMOM

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Joseph, please pray for us.

Lord God, please bless this person in their professional troubles, make Your Will clear for them, and give them the resources and strength to see a way through their professional difficulties. In the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Her Angel, please encourage her and go with her.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with the
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying for you…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intention

Praying for you…

Thanks again to all that replied. HHmom

Praying very hard for you to succeed at your job. May the Holy Spirit guide and comfort you!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Another thankyou…

I “got over it” today.

At my job they record EVERY PHONE CALL and randomly pick one to review with you when they want to do an In Person Review. Well, much to my surprize they scheduled an In Person Review with me today. THey picked one of the phone calls I did this AM where I was successful in delivering what I needed prayer support for.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Praise God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.