Prayers for me to develop a strong character

Yes. I need to have a strong character or else I will never be happy. And I know that I am very able to have a strong character. And when I have that, my whole life will be much better and exactly what I need for my full potential, and therefore closer to God…so please pray that I can develop a strong character-soon! Thank you!:slight_smile:

Praying for your intention:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee,
Blessed art Thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

My prayers are with you as you grow into a stronger character, as long as this is indeed to make you closer to God!
“Make a joyful shout to the Lord” [size=2]~ Psalm 100:1
[size=4]God Bless You,
Angel Face
[/size]
[/size]

Lord Jesus, please give LirMengRen a strong character, happiness. Remove from him the weakness that is keeping [him] from being closer to you.

Believing in your Strength filling his life we thank you Lord Jesus.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying.

Almighty God, please give LirMengRen the graces to faithfully live gospel principles. Help LirMengRen to love God above all and others as self, so that all the choices LirMengRen makes are true and good. Thank You, God

I pray that you will develop a strong character like you so desire, LirmengRen. I pray that you will place all your trust in God and will keep patient in times of suffering. You will develop a strong character, LirMengRen, if you persevere in loving God and neighbor to the best of your ability and try to perform all your daily duties for the glory of God. Peace!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.