Prayers for michelle

please pray for my friend’s sister michelle. she is a young woman unable to conceive. She and her husband had all kinds of tests and it was determined that her ovaries weren’t producing eggs. The doctors said her female reproductive parts were like those of a much older woman. Now she and her husband are looking to adopt a child. i pray they will find a child to love real soon. This whole situation has really put a strain on their marriage. Please keep them in your prayers.

kate

Praying for Michelle and her husband…

Heavenly Father,

We praise Your name for you are our only hope!

Please send Your love upon Michelle and her husband. Help them to see that this is a beautiful opportunity for them to raise a child who might not otherwise have a real family to be raised in.

Through the Passion of Your Son Jesus and the the Seven Sorrows of His Mother Mary, may they be filled with gratitude that You are calling them to allow a child a chance at getting to have a family. Help them to see that it is beautiful that someone did not choose the evil of abortion to make a child able to be adopted.

Please fill them with Your Holy Spirit so there marriage my stay strong and that they remain patient as they seek for the family they feel they are called to have.

Please bless them with this family so they may raise children in the faith so You may have more faithful children to sit in awe at Your awesome wonder!

And please send all these same graces upon the couples throughout the world who are in a similar situation.

Thank You Father!

Amen, Amen!
+

Praying for Michelle And her husband that God will comfort heal and guide them.

† JMJTJ †

Michelle and her husband will be in my prayers.
May God’s will be done, and may they have the grace to embrace it.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Adding my prayers for Michelle and her husband, and their family.

I will pray that God’s will be done.

Michelle has been remembered in my rosary prayers.

God bless you and your family, Kate.

Jesus please choose and send children into the lives of Michelle and her husband that they may be the parents whom they so desire to be. Thank You, Jesus.

Praying
Grandma Glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Children.

Praying for Michelle.

Heavenly Father, You found my children for me 10,000 miles from any place I had eve been, and You guided me on the journey. Please guide this couple to the child that You have intended for them, and keep their spirits strong on their journey. I ask this in the name of Your Son Jesus. Amen.

All praise and glory to our Father. I am so blessed by HIM.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.