Prayers for Ministry

I have been trying to form a primarily Catholic Motorcycle Ministry for some time to reach out to & evangelize riders & the more hard core bikers. I see this as important because by way of the culture & lifestyle, these persons are both generally & specifically often overlooked as dredges of society. Overlooked except by the many Protestant or non-denominational ministries that are snatching them up by the handful, with the often flawed ‘born-again’, ‘once saved always saved’, theology that lacks the fullness of truth.

Through my parish priest we have made request to our cardinal for canonical erection as a lay ministry. I know what stands to work against us, & humbly ask for your prayer; that we are approved, so we might be more empowered to carry the Light into such a world of darkness. All only according to the will of Our Lord. Thank you.

St. Michael pray for us. I am praying for your ministry. There is a need for outreach from the Catholic faith. I believe that like yourself we lose many because of the lack of people in the Catholic faith desiring to be Jesus’s hands in this world. Christ’s Peace as you move forward with this ministry.

K Dog, For your prayer request:

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless You

K Dog,
I am praying for you, your intentions, and your ministry. God bless.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

I praise God for the good you are planning and seeking to do for bikers. I ask the Holy Spirit to take your cause into His patronage.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.