Prayers for missionaries, catholic apologetics, and people in the Catholic Church who spread the fullness

I went to my first retreat today. There were moments were I held my tears back, but I loved being there.

I would like to for us here at CAF, to keep these individuals who do retreats, catholic apologetics who teach us about our catholic faith, and those individuals who spread the good news of the Catholic Church from door to door.

Our father who art in heaven,
Hallowed by thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those
Who trespass against us
But lead us not
Into temptation. Amen

Holy Spirit, guide all of us to do Your will! Teach us to learn with humility and to share our knowledge with others for Your glory!

May each of us be guided on a path that leads to You! May our lips always utter the truth and praise Your name!

Amen.

ok, you all who think religion is/was i good thing? Jesus was a rebel against opinions made by other people… DO NOT believe in a dead almost fake human! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!! stop living by a book and live by your soul! religion is 80% of all hate in this world… please stop… please.

I’m so happy you enjoyed your first retreat; I also love retreats although I have not
been to one in too long of a while. I will keep in my prayers those who do retreats, apologetics, and spread the good news door to door. We are fortunate for such great evangelization efforts such as these.

God bless their ministry,
Mary.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Dear God, please help these indivuals as they help spread the good news that is the Catholic Church. May they be able to plant a seed of truth into their hearts and knowledge, that they understand that you are here, in the catholic church

Lord, place on the tongues and acts of all those who are missionaries, apologists and all who evangelize your truth. May its light shine before the world, drawing souls toward your Sacred Heart, now unto eternity. Grant them many graces to cultivate the virtues of wisdom, understanding, courage, joy, fortitude, and magnanimity. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

May the most just, most high, and most amiable will of God be done in all things; may it be praised and magnified forever. Amen.

Amen.

Lord, You told us that “The harvest indeed is great but the laborers are few. Pray, therefore, the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into His fields.” We ask You to strengthen us as we follow the vocation to which You have called us. We pray particularly for those called to serve as priests, sisters, brothers, deacons, catholic apologetics, and missionaries:

Those whom You have called,
Those You are calling now,
Those You will call in the future.

May they be open and responsive to the call of serving Your people. We ask this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

O Jesus, our great High Priest,
hear my humble prayers on behalf of Thy servants.
Give them a deep faith,
a bright and firm hope,
and a burning love
which will ever increase in the course of their life.
In their loneliness, comfort them.
In their sorrows, strengthen them.
In their frustrations, point out to them
that it is through suffering that the soul is purified,
and show them that they are needed by the Church;
they are needed by souls;
they are needed for the work of redemption.

Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed Art Tho among Woman and Blessed
Is the Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus

Praying hard for them.

Hallowed by thy name
As we forgive those
Who trespass against us
But lead us not
Into temptation. Amen

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell, satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell, satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Hallowed by thy name
As we forgive those
Who trespass against us
But lead us not
Into temptation. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace, The Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Hallowed by thy name
As we forgive those
Who trespass against us
But lead us not
Into temptation. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.