Prayers for Mom

My Mom is having minor surgery this morning at 8AM. It is cataract surgery, she has already had one eye done…she had a hard time with that and got extreme pressure in the eye which gave her an awful head ache that it made her very sick. I prayer this eye won’t be so difficult. Her blood pressure goes way up she gets so nervous. Just a little prayer for my Mom that she will stay calm and come away better this time
Thanks

+JMJTJ+

*** Your Mother will be in my prayers for a successful and uncomplicated eye surgery.***
May God bless her with strength and peace +

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Jesus please help Elizabeth’s mother to be able to face her cataract surgery with peace. Please ensure that she does not have unpleasant side effects, and that the proceedure will be very successful.

Jesus, please give many blessings to Elizabeth and her mother in all things.

God bless you, Trishie

I am praying that your mom will be calm during her surgery. I will also pray that all turns out well. I have a mom like yours. She’s afraid of anything “medical”. Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory Be

God’s peace be with you and your mom!

As the Fanciscan Monks say: “May the Lord grant you his peace”.

Dear Lord,

Grant Elizabeth’s mother the PEACE needed to relax during this surgery.

Also I pray that the surgeons involved are guided by your holy hand and that the procedure goes to plan without incident.

Amen.

Praying for your mom. I’m going to have the same surgery on September 3rd and 17th, so I can relate! Good luck to her!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

God Bless each and everyone of you! The power of prayer is so awesome. My Mom was much more calm this time. And the procedure went well, there was no difficulties during surgery and it was an easy cataract removal; not like the other one. She is at home now…and we go back at 1:30 for the post-op exam to check everything. So far so good.

Thank you one and all.

Peace of Christ

Elizabeth

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers promised

Sorry jumping in late, but will keep you Mom in my prayers…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.