Prayers for Mom

I would appreciate any prayers for my Mom who seems to have given up. She is 80 years old and has been in the hospital for 10 weeks. She refuses to eat or drink and just lays there without moving. I have already given my ok for a feeding tube but I do believe she is in her last days. In your charity I ask for your prayers for her recovery if it is Gods will. Thank You, Mike

Prayers for you in your time of pain and your mother as she passes into the arms of Christ. God bless.

As I hold your Mother in my prayers, may Our Lord hold her gently in the palm of his hand.

Mike I ask Jesus to be with your mother and with you.
I understand this is a most painful time for you.
I’ll keep your mother and you, and your family in my prayers and Masses.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Mike,

Watching someone we love “give up” often makes me wonder, are they giving up or have they just found something much better? I have to believe that while we desire to keep them here with us, they know that here is not where they want to be. May our faith in God and His Eternal Kingdom help those of us that have to let go of the ones we love when God calls them.

My prayers with be with your Mom, yourself and your whole family.

Praying. :signofcross:
Steve

Prayers for your Mom…

Praying!

Prayers for your dear Mom.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I most heartily agree with this and will keep you and your Mother in my prayers Mike.
When I pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy today, I will keep her in mind.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I will pray the chaplet of Divine Mercy for your mom today.

prayers for your mom

Prayers for your mom.

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Praying for your mom.

praying

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless this woman, who is elderly and in the last days of her life. Call her to Your Kingdom, Lord, if You so Will it. Have mercy upon her family, who care for and love her. If You so will it, Lord, allow her last days on earth, whenever those may be, to be ones of quality of life and happiness. Through Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.