Prayers for Mrs. Edwards

She found out yesterday that she has breast cancer.

cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/04/elizabeth.edwards.ap/index.html

[quote=cove]She found out yesterday that she has breast cancer.

[/quote]

Amen.

My mother died of breast cancer, just a week or so short of her 52nd birthday.

If she were here today, she’d point out that I have two sisters, a wife, two daughters and a grand daughter – and it’s my responsibility to see they don’t face what she faced. That’s why I oppose importing Canadian-style price controls into this country and killing our drug R&D program.

I will indeed pray for Mrs. Edwards what a terrible day for them. Hopefully they caught it early.

I will pray for her recovery. She probably is exhausted going into this cancer discovery.

[quote=Fitz]I will pray for her recovery. She probably is exhausted going into this cancer discovery.
[/quote]

A very scarey thing to go through…I agree, she has to be mentally and physically drained…Will certainly include her in prayer.

I’ll remember her as well. What a difficult thing to hear after such a major disappointment already. My stepmother died of breast cancer in 2002. The Edwards’ have little children, don’t they? Let’s pray that they will be comforted too.
LeeAnn

They will be in my prayers.

Blessed Mother I come before you to pray for Mrs. Edwards in this difficult time she must be going thru, I pray that your Son our heavelny Father be with her during this difficult time, comfort her as well as her husband and children and your name I pray:

Dios te salve Maria llena eres de gracia
el señor es contigo, bendita eres entre todas
las mujeres y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre Jesus

Santa Maria Madres de Dios ruega por nosotros los pecadores a hora y en la ahora de nuestra muerte

:amen:

I think it is important that we all pray for this woman, Elizabeth Edwards, who had to bury one of her children a few years ago and this news w/ 2 small children.

Poor lady. When it rains, it pours.

[quote=CRISTINA_04]Blessed Mother I come before you to pray for Mrs. Edwards in this difficult time she must be going thru, I pray that your Son our heavelny Father be with her during this difficult time, comfort her as well as her husband and children and your name I pray:

Dios te salve Maria llena eres de gracia
el señor es contigo, bendita eres entre todas
las mujeres y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre Jesus

Santa Maria Madres de Dios ruega por nosotros los pecadores a hora y en la ahora de nuestra muerte

[/quote]

Very nice, Christina
thought I would add Hail Mary in Latin…
Ave María, grátia plena, Dóminus tecum. Benedícta tu in muliéribus, et benedíctus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta María, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatóribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostræ.
God Bless.

No matter what your policital views everyone should take time to say a prayer or two for Mrs. Edward and her family. :amen:

She will certainly be in my prayers.

Indeed.

I received this prayer from a friend this morning. It’s a wonderful prayer to share especially now.[font=Arial] [/font]
[left][font=Arial][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Arial][font=Verdana][font=Arial]Heavenly Father, I thank you for loving Elizabeth. I thank you for sending your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, to the world to save and to set her free.[/font][/font][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][font=Verdana][font=Arial][/font][/font][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Arial][font=Verdana][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Verdana]Loving Father, touch her now with your healing hands, for I believe that your will is for her to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit. Cover her from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Cast out anything that should not be in her. Root out any unproductive cells and multiply her healthy cells. Open any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild and replenish any damaged areas. Remove all inflammation and cleanse any infection by the power of Jesus’ precious Blood. Let the warmth of your healing love pass through her entire body to make new any unhealthy areas so that her body will function the way you created it to function. Touch also her mind and her emotions, even the deepest recesses of her heart. Saturate her entire being with your presence, joy and peace and draw her closer to You every moment of her life.[/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana] [/font]
[/left]
[left][font=Verdana]And Father, fill her with your Holy Spirit, and empower her to do your works so that her life will bring glory and honor to your Holy Name.[/font]
[/left]
[left][font=Verdana] [/font]
[/left]

[font=Verdana]I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]:amen:

Joanna

I received this prayer from a friend this morning. It’s a wonderful prayer to share especially now.[font=Arial] [/font]

[left][font=Arial][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][font=Verdana][font=Arial]Heavenly Father, I thank you for loving Elizabeth. I thank you for sending your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, to the world to save and to set her free.[/font][/font][/font][/left]
[left] [/left]
[left][font=Arial][font=Verdana][font=Arial][/font][/font][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][font=Verdana][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Verdana]Loving Father, touch her now with your healing hands, for I believe that your will is for her to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit. Cover her from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Cast out anything that should not be in her. Root out any unproductive cells and multiply her healthy cells. Open any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild and replenish any damaged areas. Remove all inflammation and cleanse any infection by the power of Jesus’ precious Blood. Let the warmth of your healing love pass through her entire body to make new any unhealthy areas so that her body will function the way you created it to function. Touch also her mind and her emotions, even the deepest recesses of her heart. Saturate her entire being with your presence, joy and peace and draw her closer to You every moment of her life.[/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][/font]
[/left]
[left][font=Verdana]And Father, fill her with your Holy Spirit, and empower her to do your works so that her life will bring glory and honor to your Holy Name.[/font]
[/left]
[left]
[font=Verdana]I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]:amen:
[/left]
[left]Joanna[/left]

[quote=cove]She found out yesterday that she has breast cancer.

[/quote]

I will definitely be in prayer for her and the family…

God Bless

I’m sure the stress of a political campaign can only add to the trauma. Prayers on their way…

[quote=Joanna]I received this prayer from a friend this morning. It’s a wonderful prayer to share especially now.[font=Arial] [/font]

[left][font=Arial][/font][/left]
[left] [/left]
[left][font=Arial][font=Verdana][font=Arial][/font][/font][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][/font]
[/left]
[/left]
[left]
[/left]
[left]Joanna[/left]

[/quote]

Beautiful! I add my prayers also.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.