Prayers for MrsFrazier and Family

Please pray for a CAF member, MrsFrazier, who recently lost her husband. She posts for prayers here on the parenting forum, but I hope she won’t mind if I post it here as well.

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy on Ur Son

Praying for her and the repose of her husbands soul.

I join in prayer.
May the good Lord bless the repose soul of her husband and that she may be strengthened ever more.
Praise be our God of Comfort.

clairemd

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross: :gopray2:

As for her husband, my perpetual light shine upon him and may God grant him eternal rest. :signofcross: :gopray2:

Will pray for the family.

May Ryan rest in peace Amen.

Praying for Mrs.Frazier and her 16month old and the babe in-utero.

Eternal rest grant unto Ryan O Lord and may your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Amen

praying

prayed for them all at Mass this morning. Will continue to do so. My heart goes out to MrsFrazier and her children.

Dear God,
Please take the soul and spirit of Mrs. Frazier’s husband into the sweetest corner of Your mind, the most tender place in Your heart, that he might be comforted. I pray dear God for his family to have the strength to remember he has not gone far. For he is with You and shall remain so forever. The cord that binds us one to the other cannot be cut, surely not by death because we are all bound to You Lord. For You, dear God, have brought us together and we remain in eternal connection. There is no power greater than You. Death is not Your master, nor Mrs. Frazier’s family. Help Mrs. Frazier’s family to belive and register in their heart these things. May they surrender to You their grief. May they surrender to You their pain. Please take care of Your servant who has passed. And please, dear Lord, take care of Mrs. Frazier and her family and friends.
Amen

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.