Prayers for my 12-year old

My 12-year old daughter became sick with mononucleosis last year. She was sick off and on with viral recurrences for 9 months.

Since recovering, she has had chronic stomach pain and nausea and dizziness.She has also had chronic sinus infections. I do not know whether it has anything to do with the past mono or not. I suspect it does have something to do with the mono, because I found two articles on a Science website (sciencedaily.com) that described sinusitis and chronic stomach viruses in people who have had mono.

Apparently her doctor doesn’t read Science news, because he ignores me when I keep telling him she is sick. I have given up taking her to see him because he literally does nothing.

Please pray for us that she would recover and/or we will be able to find a doctor who will listen.

Praying for your daughter.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your daughter will be in my prayers for her healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holy Spirit please direct this family to a good doctor who is open and respectful, and has the skills to diagnose the problems in order to help this child to health. Please give Your graces and blessings to this family. Thank You

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

Praying for you and your daughter, for proper medical treatment and healing.

My prayer to you, that Our Lord comfort you with peace; that through the Holy Spirit, your daughter experiences His healing touch; that the doctors involved are guided by His wisdom. All according to His will, in the same, Christ Jesus. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.