Prayers for my Aunt and her family

Dear friends,

My uncle Don passed away 3 weeks ago this Saturday leaving behind his wife and 2 grown children. My aunt has very little money and is on disability for her back. She and her son, who lives with her struggle with addiction to pain medication. They live in Seabrook, Texas and still have no electrical power in the wake of hurricane Ike.

I ask for your prayers for the repose of the soul of Don, that Denise (his wife), Cory, and Kelli (the children) will be comforted and have peace, and that Denise and Cory will overcome their addiction especially in this time of weakness and grief. Please pray that our whole family comes together in these tough times.

Father of all mercies and God of consolation, you love us eternally and transform the shadows of death into the dawn of life. Look upon our grief; be our refuge and comfort so that our sadness and sorrow may turn into the light and peace of your presence. In dying, your Son destroyed death; in rising, he restored life. Grant that at the end of our earthly pilgrimage we may be found in his company with our brothers and sisters. There, you shall wipe away every tear. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thank you!

Praying for your Uncle Don’s soul and for his family left behind.:slight_smile:

LORD Jesus
help Ur children

***+JMJTJ+

Dear Alese,
I am sorry for your loss.
Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

All you care for have been remembered in my rosary prayers. I thank God in advance for his goodness in caring for his children.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Lord we ask your mercy on these and all who are suffering similarly

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank you all for your prayers. :gopray:

praying for your aunt and family. eternal rest grant unto him O lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. may he rest in peace amen
grandma glor

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.