Prayers for my baby in-utero

I am only 4 wks 5 days pregnant, and I had an ultrasound today to see where the pregnancy is located but the ultrasound didn’t show the baby in the uterus nor outside the uterus.

Please pray that it was too early to se him/her in the uterus. I recenlty miscarried at 9 wks 2 days (in December), so having this happening again is killing me. I just came out of a terrible depression from the last loss… I don’t think I can take another loss :crying:

I will be praying for you. I have had miscarriages, too, so I’m right there with you, dear.

However, I think it is a little too early to see anything definite on the ultrasound. :gopray:

+JMJTJ+

I feel for you, as I too have suffered losses in pregnancies.
May St Gerard intercede for a healthy baby for you.
Agreed, it is too early to see on US.
You will be in my prayers.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/grichocds/MISCELLANEOUS/me.jpg

I’ll start praying for you right now!

Hail Mary, full of grace;
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amoungst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen!

Prayers for you from another mom who went through the same situation.

With prayers for you all - Joe

Yessi, praying for you.

Prayers promised

I will be praying for you and your baby.

grandma glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

It’s still quite early, so don’t lose hope. Many doctors won’t even consider ultrasound until 6 weeks.

Prayers coming your way.

Storming heaven for you, sweetie! :hug1:

kevinsgirl :gopray2:

**Prayers going up for you, Yessi. :gopray: Keep the Faith, hon, even though it is difficult don’t lose hope.:console: **

I too lost 2 babies early on. Praying very hard for you!

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate them!

And I’m sorry to hear that many of you have experienced losses as well :hug1:

Praying for you Yessi, but, in all actuality, it does seem to early to see anything!

And

CONGRATULATIONS!

Sue

Praying for you Yessi. I’m in a similar spot (5 weeks 1 day pg) and suffered three previous losses so I understand where you’re at. Scary isn’t it. I agree 4 weeks is too early to see much. Often at 5-6 weeks they can only determine if the gestational sac is in the uterus or tube but heartrate may not appear until after 6 weeks. Prayers for a healthy baby and peaceful pregnancy go up for you. Hope xo

Prayers for you.

Thank you to all again…

I wanted to say I’m really sorry for your losses. I hope this time around you get to bring your live and healthy baby home at the end. Thank you too for your prayers.

Through the intercessoin of St. Gerard, I will keep you and your little one in my daily prayers.:signofcross:
(I too once suffered through a miscarriage, years ago and understand how heart breaking this would be. Even more so for you.)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.