prayers for my baby

Please pray for my baby. A person on the highway ran into my lane and pushed me off the road. I swerved and ended up going in circles. She never stopped. At my appointment everything seemed fine that day, but that night I started bleeding. It is still happening, but not to get too much into detail, then will check me out when I have my scheduled u/s tomorrow but they didn’t think it was so dangerous i needed to come in before my appointment tomorrow. I have a history of pregnancy complications and I’m scared. I hope tomorrow they will tell me everything is fine and the bleeding will stop. Please pray for this baby. Thank you.

Praying my heart out for you and your baby.

Prayers for you and your baby. God be with you through this. God bless!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Yahweh himself will lead you;
He will be with you;
He will not fail you or desert you.
Have no fear, do not be alarmed.

Deuteronomy 31:8

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Continued prayers for you and your baby. :hug1:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Saint Gerard, please join your prayers with ours for B.O.T.W. and her baby. :gopray2:

Lord, please grant babyonTHEway a safe pregnancy and delivery and a healthy happy baby boy or girl. Please let the bleeding of this good woman stop so she doesn’t worry too much. But while she is bleeding, may she place her complete trust in your merciful love and be abandoned to this merciful love totally. Amen.

How scary this is for you. I was hit in the snow this winter by a guy who turned me around and left. It was terrifying. I’ll be praying too; there’s a divine mercy with you name on it to start in about half an hour. I’ll be thinking of you…please let us know that everything is all right. Deb

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please, in Your Mercy, allow this person’s fetus to be unharmed, Lord, and bring it to term according to Your Will. Moreover, Lord, please console this mother-to-be, who has a history of problems during pregnancy, and therefore is understandably worried about any damage that may have been done by this hit and run accident. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Jesus please protect this little baby and grant healthy, happy, and long life to this precious little one.
Please give peace and healing to this anxious mother.

Mother Mary please pray with all your loving maternal heart for the safety and health of this little baby and mother.

You’ll be in my thiughts and prayers;
please let us know how you go.
Love, Trishie

I will say a Rosary for you and your precious baby tonight. Please be assured of that.
May God heal your pain.

Dear Lord, please look over this expectant mother and her child, and bring them health and peace.

I’m praying for you. God bless you!!

Rosary prayed:)

Dear Lord please protect the child and her mother. :byzsoc:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hi, thanks for all your prayers. I ended up going to the ER because I started bleeding red again but they said they could not see a problem. I just got back yesterday from the OB and everything seemed good. The baby was sleeping and had a good heart rate. I am still having some bleeding but thank you all for your prayers. I hope these symptoms will end soon and I will have a full term pregnancy. Thank you.

I have told you this so that you might have peace in me.
In the world you will have trouble, but take courage,
I have conquered the world.

John 16:33

Our Father Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thank You, Lord.
Please continue to keep the bay and mother safe and healthy, and give tem the joy of a childhood shared with family, and a blessed future

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.