prayers for my BIL

Please pray for Mike. He is having back surgery on the 30 of Oct he is in his late twenties and has 4 children who need him to recover fast.

Merciful Lord please guide the surgeon to a faultless operations and a successful outcome for Mike.
Lord bless the medical care that Mike receives so that it promotes full and rapid recovery.
Lord, please bless Mike and his family in all things temporal and spiritual.

Praying that Mike's surgery will be successful and he will make a speedy and complete recovery.

Wait for the Lord;
Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Dear God, thank you for the wonderful way you created our bodies to be able to heal. Please be with Mike before, during and after his surgery, to help him be patient and put his trust in You and Your healing powers. Please provide guidance, wisdom and knowledge to the medical care providers who will be taking care of Mike. Help Mike and his family to draw closer to You during this time to find the comfort and peace that only You can provide. Please forgive us our sins. In the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN

Praying hard for Mike.

Hail Mary...

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Angels and Saints, please join us in praying for Mike and his family.

Dear St. Giuseppe Moscati, true model of Christian doctors, in the exercise of your medical profession, you always took care of both the body and soul of every patient. Look on us, who have recourse to your heavenly intercession, and obtain for us both physical and spiritual health, and a share in the dispensation of heavenly favors.

Soothe the pains of our suffering people; give comfort to the sick, consolation to the afflicted and hope to the despondent.

May our young people find in you an ideal, our workers an example, the aging a comfort, the dying the hope of eternal salvation.

To all of us be a pattern of industriousness, honesty and charity, so we may comply with our Christian duties and glorify God our Father.

Amen.

Dear St. Giuseppe Moscati, please guide the surgeons so they may successfully treat Mike. May he then make a total and speedy recovery. We ask this through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

A Prayer for Healing

http://www.holyface.org.uk/images/shroudface.jpg

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You, allow Your healing hand to heal us. Touch our souls with Your compassion for others. Touch our hearts with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch our minds with Your wisdom, that our mouths may always proclaim Your praise. Teach us to reach out to You in my need, and help us to lead others to You by our example. Most HOLY FACE OF JESUS bring us health in body and spirit that we may serve You with all our strength. Touch us gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.

Dear St. Giuseppe Moscati, true model of Christian doctors, in the exercise of your medical profession, you always took care of both the body and soul of every patient. Look on Mike, who has recourse to your heavenly intercession, and obtain for him both physical and spiritual health, and a share in the dispensation of heavenly favors.

Soothe the pains of our suffering people; give comfort to the sick, consolation to the afflicted and hope to the despondent.

May our young people find in you an ideal, our workers an example, the aging a comfort, the dying the hope of eternal salvation.

To all of us be a pattern of industriousness, honesty and charity, so we may comply with our Christian duties and glorify God our Father.

Amen.

*Dear St. Giuseppe Moscati, please guide the surgeons so they may successfully treat Mike. May he then make a total and speedy recovery. We ask this through Christ, Our Lord. Amen. *

:gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.