Prayers for my children going back to school

I would like all of us to pray (as you all probably are) for our children that are going back to school. Mine go back tomorrow. One will be back at University and the other a junior in high school. I pray that they will be safe, treated fairly, taught Catholic values, and acquire Catholic friends or moral Christian friends. I also pray this for ALL our children going back to school. God bless us and have mercy on us all!
Much love,

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

What a beautiful prayer request–I’ll join in as well.

Praying for my children, and all others who are heading back to school–to follow Christ’s teachings throughout their day and not sway to popular or secular urgings.

Remember, o most garcious Virgin marym that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, sought thy help or asked thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired wit this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not sepise my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Father,
We thank you for a chance
to begin the school year,
and we ask that you bless
the faculty, the students, and student families.
We pray that you will guide us in all ways,
and that we will seek your will
in everything that we do.
We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

Father, you love each soul as if it is the most beloved, and the kingdom of heaven belongs to the pure and humble, the good and loving. Please keep our children safe in love, goodness truth, and puruty of spirit. Keep them close to Jesus, embraced in His arms, and blessed by Him.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.