Prayers for my cousin and the loss of her full-term unborn baby

Dear CAF,

Please pray for my cousin and her family. She is two weeks from her due date and just found out the baby has died. She is being induced tonight.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Dearest God Above. Please surround this young mother with your love and the love of the Holy Spirit. Help her and her family feel comfort in some way…perhaps comfort in knowing that this beautiful young baby is in Your kingdom now with our precious Blessed Mother to watch over her. Help this family heal from emotional wounds that will undoubtedly surface and help them never forget Your love …Please God. Help this family in need and those friends that are there to comfort them. Surround them with Your Love and Your Strength. Amen

I pray for this mother who worked so hard for this poor baby only to lose the baby. I am so sorry for her loss and I pray God give her all the comfort she needs.

I prayed 3 Hail Marys for you.

Tracy

Lord, please ease the pain of our dear friend Maria and her cousin, and please reassure them that the child is safe with You. I ask that you comfort this family and renew in their minds the promise of everlasting life. I pray in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal and Have Mercy on ur Children

Dear heavenly Father, I pray to you to be a comfort for this woman, the pain she is enduring now is unimaginable, please give her the comfort and healing she needs, thank you Lord, Amen…

Amen.

Mother Mary please hug Maria’s cousin in her awful loss and sorrow. And her husband and their families.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Oh Maria i am so very very sorry for your cousins loss and what she will have to endure.
My love and prayers for her and the baby who will be with our loving Father in heaven

O Lord most merciful and ever loving God…
the cousin of Maria has lost her baby he/she has passed on to You
she still has to endure child birth to deliver this child.
She will be devastated and be emotionally in great distress
and a lot of physical pain.
Dear Lord please heal her ,comfort her, love her greatly in her time of need.Please keep the soul of her child in eternal life with You.
Please guide the mum the husband and family with Your Holy Spirit to accept this
Father she is crying out to You please hear her prayer and the prayers of all of us Your children who love You.
We ask these things through Jesus Christ Amen

Continuing to pray…

Our Blessed lady in heaven above please i implore you be with Marias cousin and baby during this traumatic time for them.

Hail Mary full of grace
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary,mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death Amen

Maria please know your cousin baby and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Almighty God Our Father
Our Blessed Lady,all the angels and saints in heaven
be with Marias cousin and baby they have the most urgent need of Your love and healing
Dear Lord may the lovely innocent child be at Your side in heaven
Grant peace comfort healing and love to this mum who has to endure terrible emotional and physical distress during childbirth to her baby who has died tragically.
It is the most painful thing she could ever experience i humbly ask You to be with her
and help her now and throughout her life
Through Christ Our Lord Amen

I am praying that Jeus will bring healing and comfort to this family enduring this tragic loss.

Thank you for all of your prayers. Please do continue praying for her and her family. She delivered the baby last night and is understandably having a very hard time.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Dear Lord
please continue to protect love comfort and guide Marias cousin husband and family through the most painful greiving process.Keep their beautiful baby in heaven with You.
Grant peace to this family Your love and healing to deal with this enormous emotional trauma.

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

For marias cousin and the beautiful baby who died and all the family…Dear Lord and merciful Father heal the emotional distress and comfort this family.The baby keep safe with You in heaven.
Lord in Your mercy,hear our prayers
Amen

Thank you so much for your prayers. This is a very difficult time and my cousin and her husband need prayers for the courage to get through this difficult time.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.