Prayers for my cousin & family please

My cousin hung himself on Friday. His wife (of only 2 weeks) came home to find him. Please say some prayers for the repose of his soul as well as for his family’s grief (he also has 2 children).

Thank you and God bless.
KB

Prayers go out to the family to allow them some peace during this most difficult time.

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Him O Lord And Let Perpetual Light Shine Upon Him. May God Console And Comfort His Family
Grandma Glor

***+JMJTJ+

I am so sorry for your loss in this terrible tragedy!
Dear Lord…please have mercy on him and all his loved ones! :frowning: ***
*** They will all be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for the repose of his soul, and for your family.

Praying for God’s strength in this sad time and your cousin’s soul.

It’s a shock just to read that. I can’t imagine how awful for his wife, children and you all. I am so sorry.

Jesus please go to this man at the moment of his death, and show Him your love and inspire retentance and acceptance of Your mercy in that moment.

Holy Spirit please protect and heal each member of his family especially his wife and children from feeling the guilt that people feel…“what could I have done? why didn’t I see.” Please let them spare themselves that or at least heal quickly.

Please help them to come to terms with and recover from this great loss and their shock and grief. Please give them much guidance and support

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God have mercy! Praying for him and his family.

I am so terribly sorry for all concerned. My son had a very dear friend commit suicide last year and it was very sorrowful and hard to comprehend…

My heart just goes out to anyone in this situation.

There is so much pain in the aftermath and so many unanswered questions…

I will pray for all these people that the peace of God that passes understanding will be thiers and all the goodness, mercy and grace of Our Lord will comfort them in this very sad time.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you, his wife, his children and his soul!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Eternal rest grant unto him of Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for his sins and those of the whole world. for the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on him and on the whole world.

My prayers are going out to all of his family, what a terrible tragedy! O Lord, please be with this family now in their time of sorrow and grief and have mercy on him.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.