Prayers for my Dad

My Dad has suffered a heart attack and could have more complications. Please pray for him and all of us.

Thank you and may God bless you all abundantly.

I ask Jesus to help you and your Dad and the family through this distressing time. I hope and pray that your Dad recovers well. Please let us know his progress. I’ll keep him and you all in my prayers and Masses.

Trishie :grouphug:

Almighty and loving Father, I thank you for giving St. Gerard to us as a most appealing model and powerful friend. By his example, he showed us how to love and trust you. You have showered many blessings on those who call upon him. For your greater glory and these special intentions, please grant the favors which I ask in his name. Amen

:signofcross:

Praying for your father’s recovery.

May St.Joseph, the patron of dads intercede in your father’s healing. May he be strengthened with resolve to do all that is needed for his speedy recovery. May there be no complications of mind or body or spirit during this period of healing, and we ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying very hard for your father’s recovery!

Saying prayers for your dad and your family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.