Prayers for my daughter and aunt

please pray for a speedy recovery for my daughter and aunt. both are suffering from bad cases of sinusitis.
thank you in advance,

kate

Kate, praying for them; and I hope and pray they can find out what triggers this, usually some kind of allergy.
Until I was diagnosed as coeliac, for instance, I always had sinus problems. Since avoiding the appropriate grains, e.g. wheat, I’ve never had the problem.

Kate, it’s miserable for them and I know how helpless on feels when one’s family is suffering from sinusitus or any discomfort or illness, it’s very distressing. God bless and help your family in every way.

thank you for your kind words and prayers trishie. I also know firsthand that sinusitis is no picnic, but I never knew that things like wheat could trigger them. For me,this is the first year I have not had a sinus infection during the months of oct., nov., and dec. I have been using saline spray on a daily basis to keep things clear and so far it has worked for me. My daughter and aunt , on the other hand never had a sinus infection and didn’t realize that the headaches they were both having were a result of sinusitis. thank goodness both were diagnosed and hopefully will be feeling better real soon.

kate

Will pray for speedy recoveries…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughters

I’ve had that before…definitely not fun!

Kate, they are in my prayers for a speedy recovery!

Praying. I can sympathize with them, I usually battle it once a year.

thanks everyone for your prayers. my daughter is just finally feeling a little better and was actually able to eat a little bit today.As far as my aunt, I haven’t spoken to her today as of yet. hopefully she is also doing better. thank you all again!

kate

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.