Prayers for my Daughter to get an Apartment

Dear Ones,

Please pray that my daughter, Lesa who is bi-polar can find an apartment very soon. Her lease is up and she lives in a terrible place. It has been very difficult to find any, as the government has raised her rent $130 a month lowered what apartments can charge for them. She also has poor credit and that makes a difference.

If she doesn’t find one soon she will end up paying over $300 more as she won’t sign a lease where she is.

Thank you all again for your prayers. I am still waiting to hear about Darlene to see if she is clear of cancer. They want to do a 4th test in December. Carla’s problem seems to be a cyst and we don’t know if they will remove it or both her cyst and ovary.

Bless you all for all your prayers, your all wonderful and so faithful.

God Bless

Bernadette

I’m sorry dear friend for your continuing worries.

Lesa’s Angel, will you please lead Lesa to a suitable apartment at a reasonable price soon. Please intercede for her security and peace, and encourage her to build up a good credit rating.

Lord please help Darlene to remain peaceful and hopeful that all will prove clear in December.
Please give peace to Carla and her mother, and ensure that the best decision is taken for Carla’s healing and recovery.

Lord, please have mercy on this family and help them to find peace and security in health and income.
Thank You, Lord

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please help Lesa find an apartment she can afford. Maybe she might have to change towns, but please, make a good apartment available to her. Keep her strong and patient in her situation and keep her faithful, hopeful and filled with love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying hard.

Praying that Lesa finds a place to live …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Also praying for Darlene and Carla …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Jesus I continue to ask Your help in resolving the difficulties in the lives of the girls.

Lord, will you please lead Lesa to a suitable apartment at a reasonable price soon. Please intercede for her security and peace, and encourage her to build up a good credit rating.

Lord please help Darlene to remain peaceful and hopeful that all will prove clear in December.
Please give peace to Carla and her mother, and ensure that the best decision is taken for Carla’s healing and recovery.

Lord, please have mercy on this family and help them to find peace and security in health and income.
Thank You, Lord

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.