Prayers for my daughter

Please pray for my 16 yo daughter and for my wife and I. We adopted her out of foster care a year ago. She spent some time with her birth grandmother and has alot of rage now. Last Sunday she attacked me and left bruises and bite marks as well as severely wrenching my neck. Today she threatened my wife and I with a knife and was taken to juvenile detention by the police.

She really needs all the prayers she can get, she has so much anger and confusion in her life now.

Thanks,

Bryan

Merciful Prince of peace, graciously hear our prayers on behalf of this troubled child and her family. Grant that her energy, which is now channeled via anger, will be expressed through faith and love. May she be given a contrite heart, and seek forgiveness for her outburst. May justice prevail in her case, and we pray that the legal action which was taken will facilitate her in obtaining help for her emotional troubles. You are the Great Physician, O Lord, and to You we turn in supplication for healing. Graciously support her entire family, especially in this most spiritual time in the Church year. We ask this through our suffering and wounded Lord Jesus Christ, Your only Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Daughter

Praying…

Praying that our Lord will heal the hurt in this childs life and that the Holy Spirit will lead and guide you and your wife as you try to help her.

Will pray for you and your family…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Amen

Praying for her, that God can take away her anger and replace it with his peace and love.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Bryan I’m awfully grieved for you and your wife.
I can only imagine your shock and grief and disappointment.
I’m sorry too that your daughter is so hurt and confused inside.
Please God she will receive counselling
and will come to realization at how blessed she is to have you and your wife.

I hope you recover from the physical wounds quickly.
Be sure of my prayers for your wife and you and your daughter.
:grouphug:

Father, in Jesus name please flood Your merciful love upon Bryan and his family. Please continue to support Bryan and his wife and give them peace and hope regarding their daughter.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Amen.

O God!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name,
Thy Kingdom come,
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Father, in Jesus name please flood Your merciful love upon Bryan and his family. Please continue to support Bryan and his wife and give them peace and hope regarding their daughter. Please touch her heart and give her gentlessness of spirit.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.