Prayers for my daughter

Hello all. I hope everyone has has a safe and blessed Christmas season! I ask for all here to please pray for my youngest daughter Amy, who has cancer. She will be finishing up her second round of radiation this coming week. Her doctors will run tests and by the middle of next week we will know what her status is. He has given her a referral to go to Sloan*Kettering in NY but we are not sure what to do. Please add her to your prayers, and her children; Kelsey 16, Ciera 13, and Tatiana 11. The girls know their mama is sick but they don't don't the details yet. We plan to tell them soon.

I have seen the power of prayer work miracles so many times. I hope and pray for one now. I don't think anything less will do. Thank you all for your prayers.

Be safe and warm, God bless,

Pamela :signofcross:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for your daughter,your grand children Kelsy,Ciera and Tatiana.May our Lord be with all of you,Rocky.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for Amy this day, and ask for your blessings, mercy, and the healing power of your son Jesus to be with her, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant Amy, her family, and her mother, strong faith, courage, and hope in your divine providence. Please send compassionate and competent medical and spiritual guidance into Amy's life, and help her to persevere through this suffering. Please strengthen her children and prepare them to help dear mother as she completes her treatment and faces an uncertain future.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Prayers promised

Praying my heart out to St. Peregrine for her recovery.

Lord, please, if it is your will, restore Amy to full health. Remove all of the cancer from her body and don't allow it to ever come back. Be close to her and her children in a special way and grant them all the graces they need to keep strong and faith-filled, hope-filled and love-filled. May they all grow closer to you and to each other throughout this experience and place their total confidence in you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty," "The Wonder-Worker," because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Amy)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.

I will pray for your daughter and for her children in my Masses this week.
May God give you peace and reassurance, and guide you and your daughter in your decisions.

Thank you all so much! Wherever you are, may you and your loved have a safe, warm and blessed day! Our prayers will be done as He see fit, but I hope and pray she has a long life ahead. Thank you again.

Pamela
Glen Allen, Va

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for Amy this day, and ask for your blessings, mercy, and the healing power of your son Jesus to be with her, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant Amy, her family, and her mother, strong faith, courage, and hope in your divine providence. Please send compassionate and competent medical and spiritual guidance into Amy’s life, and help her to persevere through this suffering. Please strengthen her children and prepare them to help dear mother as she completes her treatment and faces an uncertain future.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for Amy this day, and ask for your blessings, mercy, and the healing power of your son Jesus to be with her, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant Amy, her family, and her mother, strong faith, courage, and hope in your divine providence. Please send compassionate and competent medical and spiritual guidance into Amy’s life, and help her to persevere through this suffering. Please strengthen her children and prepare them to help dear mother as she completes her treatment and faces an uncertain future.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Saint Anthony, Performer of Miracles
Dear St. Anthony, your prayers obtained miracles during your lifetime. You still seem to move at ease in the realm of minor and major miracles. St. Anthony, Performer of Miracles, please obtain for me the blessings God holds in reserve who serve Him. Pray that I may be worthy of the promises my Lord Jesus attaches to confident prayer. (For a complete cure and healing for AMY)

Continued prayers for Amy and her family.

Dear Lord please heal Amy and comfort her family

Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion

• inexhaustible,
    look kindly upon us
    and increase Your mercy in us,
    that in difficult moments
    we might not despair
    nor become despondent,
    but with great confidence
    submit ourselves to Your holy will,
    which is Love and Mercy itself.

Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.