prayers for my discernment

CAF family please pray for my discernment. I have struggled for 5 years to find the will of God, but impediments from all sides have greatly slowed my discernment of the Priesthood. I long to be a priest for Christ, but with the way society, my family, and my diocese are I can’t envionsion a future where that would be.

Please pray for me and for all discerning (and those that aren’t and should)

Thank you

Praying an Our Father and Hail Mary…

Prayers for discernment said.
Mary.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

The Lord does not give a Heart a desire without the means to fulfil it.

We still have to do our part, maybe it might be easier to join a Religious Order. Just a thought.

May the Lord fulfil your desire to serve HIM in a very special way, don’t give up, have faith, and of course do your bit to make sure that this happens.

May the Lord Bless you and keep you and May his Face shine upon you and Give you His Peace.

Blessed Trinity, shower and envelop this man with Your Grace for a clear discernment of Your Will.

Heavenly Father, guide his contemplation to discern if it is your Will for him to consecrate himself as a shepherd and “father” to humanity.

Jesus, Brother and Master, make it clear to this man if you desire him to be Your Mind, Your Hands/Feet, Your Eyes/Ears in celebrating the sacraments and being wholly present to those within and without Your Holy Church.

Holy Spirit, inspire this man with clarity and lucidity in knowing with conviction, Your Will for his life.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.