Prayers for my endurance in a long distance relationship

Hello all, well, not to flood the prayer intentions, but I want to ask for your assistance with prayers again.

I have a long distance relationship with a man who had to leave the area(states away) temporarily for a promotion. It was a move that was sort of self-preservation on his part, because he needed to keep the job very badly.

It’s been nearly half a year since he’s been gone and it will be at least July until he’s allowed to come back. He and I decided that we would keep the relationship going until he returned.

So…it’s very difficult for me. I have no idea how some people do it, but it’s really painful. This is especially true, because I can’t talk to him all the time or, obviously, see him.

Please pray for me to be able to endure the wait.

Thank you.

May God’s Will be done,
Praying for you …

Dan ✞

Praying!

I will remember you in my daily prayers. God bless - hang in there! :slight_smile:

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

May you find comfort in prayer and the sacraments. May our Lord give you the strength, peace, courage and peace that you need to endure this trial. May you be thankful to God for putting such a special person in your life. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.