Prayers for my family!

1. My dad has health problems and needs care. Please pray for him, for his healing, and that he can get the kind of medical treatment he needs to fix these problems.

2. My family is in a financial bind: we cannot pay our full rent for January on time, and might have to pay the rest off as the month progresses. The problem? We’ve had to do this for a very long time and I get the impression that the landlord is getting less patient with us, so there is no guarantee he won’t evict us if we don’t pay in full on the specified date (even if we get enough money throughout the month to pay the full amount down).

3. For the reunification of my splintered family, and the health and well-being of those family members we no longer have contact with.

Pax Tecum.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary
That never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was ever left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I hasten to you,Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not disregard my petition but in your mercy hear and answer me

Amen

Jesus please heal the difficulties and hear the prayers we offer for this family. Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.