Prayers for my family

Please pray for me and my family. I am having a hard time in my faith. We are in some financial distress; 28% paycut several years ago and my wife just had a baby. We are a faithful Catholic family, but I just don’t understand why God is allowing this to happen to us. I try to pray each day with the intention of in God’s time, God’s way, and God’s manner. However, it is getting harder and harder each day for me. I even tried to find some catholic blog that I might be able to relate to, but was unable to find one. Thank you for your prayers for my families faithfulness to God’s will and for God to have mercy on us in our financial need.

God Bless,
Ken W.

My prayers to you and your family. I read something today…must of been for you:

**IN THIS ECONOMY WHAT IF I ** LOST MY JOB TRUSTED GOD.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

My prayer special for u and your family .:smiley:

Will keep you and your family in my prayers!

I pray that you and your family will persevere in faith and will be abandoned to Our Lord’s merciful love full of confidence in His merciful love. May He have mercy on you and give you the graces you need to keep strong and faithful.

Our Father…

Amen.

Ken, I’m sorry you’re going through this very difficult time. Here’s one of my favorite prayers to one of my favorite saints, St. Joseph. Remember, he also had a Family he had to provide for.

"O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in you all my interests & desires. O St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession & obtain for me from your divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ our Lord, so that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving & homage to the most loving of Fathers.

O St. Joseph I never weary contemplating you & Jesus asleep in your arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name & kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath.

St. Joseph, patron of departing souls, pray for us."

St. Joseph, patron of workers also, please pray for Ken W. & his family.

I truly hope things get better for you soon.

Mary

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.