Prayers for my family.

I am asking for guidance. I need help. It never seems to end. I am struggling with my emotions and my fears are growing every day. I can’t seem to trust in my faith and in God. I have prayed for my sister to get better with her mental health issues and stop getting my whole family involved in her problems. She refuses to get help. I don’t know what else to do. Every time I get the courage to follow the Lord and give up all my anxieties and worries to him and for him to guide me to the right direction. It doesn’t last long. My sister is getting worse and my family doesn’t know what to do. Please pray for us.

God Bless You.

Praying to St. Dymphna for your sister’s health & recovery. Praying for the intentions of you & your family.

I can attest to this. I prayed just once to St. Dymphna and my troubled mind was healed. The healing was not supernatural but was granted by God, through the intercession of St. Dymphna, in a very wonderful way – I started to be more patient and started to gain real friends.

Also, one practical advice would be to avoid people who are downers and people who have a negative view on life or on you. Try going to people who make you happy and affirm who you are.

BTW, here’s a link to the prayer: Prayer to St. Dymphna

• May the Holy Spirit heal your sister and may He guide you in through all your concerns.

Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Praying that the Lord may grant your family strength, wisdom and guidance in this matter. Also praying that your sister may accept help for her situation.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Our Blessed Mother, pray for us!
St. Joseph, pray for us!
Infant Jesus, have mercy on us!
St. Dymphna, pray for us!
St. Monica, pray for us!
Our guardian angels, pray for us!

I just said a prayer for you, your sister and your intention. God bless you.

O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
Never was it known that anyone
Who fled to Thy protection,
Implored Thy help, or sought Thy intercession,
Was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto You my Mother o Virgin of virgins,
My Mother.
To you do I come, before You I stand,
Sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
Despise not my petitions,
But in Thy mercy, hear and answer them.

Amen

Praying the Prayer for peace of mind and heart for you, for your sister, and for your family.

Peace be with you

Lord Jesus Christ, You have willed that St. Dymphna should be invoked by thousands of clients as the patroness of nervous and mental disease and have brought it about that her interest in these patients should be an inspiration to and an ideal of charity throughout the world. Grant that, through the prayers of this youthful martyr of purity, those who suffer from nervous and mental illness everywhere on earth may be helped and consoled. I recommend to You in particular those for whom we now pray: gingerella, her sister, and the rest of their family

Be pleased to hear the prayers of St. Dymphna and of Your Blessed Mother. Give those whom I recommend the patience to bear with their affliction and resignation to do Your divine will. Give them the consolation they need and especially the cure they so much desire, if it be Your will. Through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.