Prayers for my family

Things are tough. Business is slow, expenses are high. My wife is stressed about money and we’re not getting along.

I’m in a funk.

Prayed for you…

Just remember, as St. Theresa of Avila said:

Let nothing disturb you; nothing frighten you.
All things are passing.
God never changes.
Patience obtains all things.
Nothing is wanting to him who possesses God.
God alone suffices.

This is beautiful!

AMEN

*Praying for your family:crossrc: *

If God is for you, who can be against you?

Father, see Your child in his need. Please let him not dispair for I know You are with him. I pray in all confidence in You that You will help his business grow, and **lead him **to ways for him to drive his expenses down. I also pray that You ease hiswife’s worries. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen. :signofcross:

I’ve been there brother. Keep your chin up…and your eyes focused on Him. Everything will work out for you all. I know it! :slight_smile:

Lord you Word says, ‘Your victory is in your right hand’. Lord bring forth your victory, for you alone are our Provider and our Victor. Lord of the Powers be with us, for in times of distress we have no other help but You.
Lord of the Powers, have mercy on us.

:crossrc:

Keeping your intentions in my heart and prayers. The peace of our Lord be with you and your family. Amen.

Thank you all. It’s been a rocky weekend - we did say a decade of the Rosary together this evening.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Heavenly Father, please help PapaSquash turn things around in his business this week. We can do nothing without You, and we can do everything with You, but only what You will. Please let our prayers and intentions be Your will, or guide this family in Your will. Amen.

Praying for you and your family. :gopray:

Praying for you and your family, and the buisness

Will keep your predicament in daily prayer. Certainly to pray the Rosary together as you have is a very powerful intercessory prayer…keep it up as often as you may be able…

Continuing to keep you and your family in prayer. :signofcross:

Praying for you and your family…

Keeping your intentions in my prayers…

Thanks Dad.

I’m not sure if its better or worse. It’s been pretty frosty around here.

I, apparently, can do nothing right.:shrug:

God, please help this person. Our Father, who art in heaven… Dear Mary, my mother and queen, please pray for this person. Hail Mary, full of grace…

Father, I continue to pray for PapaSquash and his family that their business will pickup and their stress levels will calm down. Please warm his wife’s heart, help them heal, and I pray that they cling to one another in the times of their trials. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen. :signofcross:

Hey Papa…it is Minnesota afterall. :smiley:

I understand my friend. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk mroe about it. We’ve been there…and made it back to tell about it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.