Prayers for my father (heart surgery)

I would like to request prayers for my father, who is going to have open-heart surgery tomorrow.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

My 8 year old is having a meltdown right now…but I promise I will say the Rosary for your father and your family tonight. Please let us know how he is doing whenever you get through this.

God’s Blessings to all of your family.

Hi CarolAnn , I join in prayers for your father
May your father have a successful surgery and a soon recovery from all his heart illness .
Praying in the Most Holy Name of Jesus , Amen

Lord please help this person heart surgery success. our father who art in heaven holloed be thy name--------

Dear CarolAnnSFO, I want you to know that your family is not alone at this time. Not only our Lord, but the body of Christ is with you too. Some of us know from experience what your father is going through. Some of us know from experience what you are going through. So please be assured that I will be praying for both of you tomorrow as you carry this cross.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end,
Amen.

Sts. Teresa of Avila and John of God, pray for us.

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

He will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son

God grant your Dad full recovery, Carol Ann
May St Francis intercede for your family and you

I just wanted to thank everyone who prayed for my father. He came through the surgery fine, and is in the rehab hospital now. He’s up and about, walking with a walker. Now we just have to get him to eat more (he’s too thin). :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.