Prayers for my father James ,Pancreatic Cancer

I would like everyone to pray for my father he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer June the 6th.This has been a nightmare in my life , my father is 62 goes in the hospital thinking stomach problems(for over a year been treated for IBS) and was told he has cancer.I am so depressed over all this I can harldly function.Thank you for your prayers Colleen

Praying for both you and your father, Colleen!

Prayer to Saint Peregrine

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.
For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Pause here and silently recall the names of the sick for whom you are praying)
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

ewtn.com/Devotionals/novena/peregrine.htm

:signofcross:

Prayers for your father.

I will pray for him.

:gopray2:

:crossrc:Prayers for your father, for you, as well as the rest of your family at this time.:crossrc:

Praying hard for you and your father.

I’ll remember you and your father at Mass this evening. May God bless you!

:gopray2:

I am sorry to hear about your dad. I know this must be so hard for you and family. Hopefully, his cancer is early that chemo can help. There are so many new treatments out there. Don’t give up! And do your research. I will pray for you and your dad. :crossrc: :highprayer:

God Bless,

Gladys

:harp:

Will offer you both up in my next rosary

Praying for your dad to St. Peregrine…

Dear Colleen…will keep your Dad in daily prayer and may The Lord lift your depression…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_2.gifJMJ
St. Rita pray for them

Praying for your father. :gopray:

I will pray for your father,I will also pray for you.This is a very serious Cancer I know it well.I lost 4 family members to it.My prayers are very sincere, I hope the best for your father and you!
I probly shouldnt of told you about my family members at your hour of need.Something compelled me to do so.Please forgive me if it offends you.But I know from my heart what your going through.
Belive me.I will pray with all my heart…
GOD BLESS YOU
Stay STRONG ,STAY FOCUSSED

Praying for your Father and your family right now!!

God, we know the power of your healing. Please heal our bodies, and our spirits.

I thank eveyone who is praying for my father,I believe he will be healed through the POWER of prayer.Thank you Colleen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.