Prayers for my Father whose has been threatened to be killed by an unknown person

My fathers life on monday during the day was threatened by an unknown caller to the hospital.

My father works at a hospital in town but not the particular one they called. Not much info was given nor do I really watn to hear details, the whole ordeal has me sitting uneasy all day.

Please pray for his protection, I really still need my father on earth, I love him dearly and feel like he has alot of unleft work done, bringing people to the lord.

Also pray for whoever decided to do this, pray they have some rational and whatever is giong on that its not this bad, may God bless them and help them come to their senses.

Hail Mary…

I offer this all up to christ

Saint Michael, defender of the Church, protect this Servant of God from harm by your intercession. May no harm come to him.

Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory Be

PRAYER TO ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
St. Michael the Archangel, Defend us in the day of battle; Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, Cast into hell, Satan and all the other evil spirits, who prowl through the world, seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

MEMORARE,
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

St. Michael, we ask you to cast out the demons from the terrible man who has threatened another’s life. Dear Lord, change this man profoundly that he may come to know You and love You, and apologize to the OP’s father, so that we are assured of his safety. Amen.

Father protect him, and may your will be done in his life.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be they name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our transgressions as we forgive those who transgress against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.