Prayers for my FIL who was run over by a car

DH came to eat lunch w/me at work and we got a call from his sister telling us their father (who lives in Mexico) was run over by a car while he was riding his bicycle. Right now, as I type this, he’s undergoing surgery.

Please pray with me so that my FIL Everardo S. has a successful surgery, that he recovers quickly and that no permanent damage was done to him.

Praying…
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for your FIL’s health and recovery. May the family be comforted at this difficult and scarey time.

Father in heaven, please in Your infinite mercy,watch over yessisan’s father in law. please comfort the family at their time of need. Thank you Father, and i ask this in the name of Your most beloved Son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

My prayers for you :gopray2:

With my prayers - Joe

Praying here. . .God bless your FIL and all your family.

Praying for Everardo and all of you all. I hope and pray that he will recover and be fine. Rezando!!:gopray:

Everardo is in my prayers.

Praying for Everardo. :gopray2:

will offer this up in my a.m. rosary

:byzsoc::byzsoc:

I prayed for him.

Praying.

Praying for him.

Praying.:signofcross:

:crossrc:

Thank you for all your prayers! FIL is still in the hospital but is getting better!

wow - I will pray for his recovery.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.