Prayers for my friend kathleen

please pray for my friend kathleen who has terrible pain in her neck.
she also has carpal tunnel in both hands. THE doctors wanted to operate on her neckbut there was no guarntee that she would be okay. She decided to have the carpal tunnel done…please pray that this will take the pain away from her neck.
thank you
grandma glor

Praying for Kathleen.

Healing Father, please heal Kathleen. Please give her the support and guidence she needs to get through this troubling time. Please assist the medical staff to properly help Kathleen. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee:
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying that Kathleen be granted peace and healing.

Kathleen is on my prayer list for peace and healing…

+JMJTJ+

Kathleen will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for consolation and successful treatment for your friend Kathleen.

In Jesus’ name, Father, please give successful surgery to Kathleen and improve her quality of life. Please help her to overcome pain and to live a peaceful life in Your love.

[size=4]Praying for your intentions. :gopray2: [/size]

Praying for Kathleen now.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.