Prayers for my friend

A friend of mine from high school was murdered a few weeks ago by another friend from high school. I knew both of these people, and it is extremely depressing. She was only 27, and married for about 2 years.
Please pray for her family, and husband so that they can find peace. Please pray for the man that killed her. May he realize how many people he hurt, and ask for forgiveness.

Please pray for our jobs and the economy.It seems to be worse day by day. I am praying for my own job as well.

Thank you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please flood the family of this slain young person with the Healing Light of Your Divine Presence. Console them, Lord God, in their grief. Lord, if You so will it, cleanse this soul of its remaining sin, and prepare it for eternal life with You, contemplating Your Beatific Vision in the glory of Heaven. Please have mercy upon the perpetrator in this most horrible of crimes, and, if You will it, Lord, allow society to justly deal with him, but not allow anger to overcome the handling of this sinner’s deeds. Protect this person, in particular Lord, from the evil of the death penalty. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

St. Cajetan, pray for us.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

O Holy Child Jesus, who shed Your blessings on whoever invokes Your name, look kindly on us who kneel humbly before Your holy Image, and hear our prayers. We commend to Your mercy the many poor and needy people who trust in Your Divine Heart. Lay Your all powerful hand upon them and help them in their needs. Lay Your hand upon the sick, to cure them and sanctify their suffering; upon those in distress, to console them; upon sinners, to draw them into the light of your divine grace; upon all those who, stricken with grief and suffering, turn trustingly to You for loving help. Lay Your hand also upon all of us and give us Your blessing. O little King, grant the treasures of Your divine mercy to all the world, and keep us now and always in the grace of Your love! Amen.

Praying for your friend and all involved…

And yes, praying for our economy and all going through hard times…

Father in Jesus name please give strength and comfort to this cruelly bereaved husband. Please flood Your compassionate love and healing upon the families hurt so badly by this tragedy. Please surround them with Your love and light.

We ask repentance and conversion of the murderer.
And we ask Your mercy for all who are suffering through bereavement;
and through the current economic difficulties and job losses.
Lord have mercy.

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
And blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

AMEN

Praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.