Prayers for my girlfriend and me

Please pray for us to have strength, courage, faith, love, and understanding in order to know God’s will and to follow God’s will.

Please pray and ask Virgin Mary and St. Joseph for us.

God bless you very much!

Please know that I joined you in that prayer. May you and your girlfriend receive your hearts’ desires. In Jesus Holy Name, AMEN:signofcross: :signofcross:

Praying for you and your gf, water. Whatever you are going through, may God help you both.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Yes! I must turn off the computer and get ready for Mass. I’lpray for your intentions for you and your girlfriend to know, welcome, and love God’s wishes for your lives during Mass and Communion.

God bless you both! Trishie

Thank you so much for all of your prayers. We both need them very very very much!

God bless you!

Praying
Grandma Glor

Praying…:gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.