Prayers for my grand baby

We just found out that we are going to be grandparents. Baby doing well at this time. My son and daughter-in-law have miscarried 2 times this year. I would appreciate your prayers. All is going great at this time and we hope and pray baby will arrive safely in June. Thank you for thinking of them.

Dear Lord, please wrap Your arms around this precious baby, and protect it from all harm. Keep mother and child safe throughout this pregnancy. In Jesus name we pray.

O glorious Saint Gerard, because when falsely accused of crime, you did bear, like your Divine master, without murmur or complaint, the calumnies of wicked men, you have been raised up by God as the Patron and Protector of expectant mothers. Preserve Myhouse’s daughter-in-law from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which she now carries, that it may see the light of day and receive the lustral waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.