Prayers for my Granddaughter

I would like to add my granddaughter Hannah to the prayer list. She is 15 months old and was born with half a brain she is the cutest thing ever. She has under gone 3 major surgeries already and seems to be a miracle baby. Please pray that the Lord keeps her safe and free from pain and also that her parents are free from suffering about the health of their daughter.Amen

I read of a tailor who lived a normal life, and it was only in autopsy that he was found to only have one half of a brain, the other was only the size of a walnut!

In the name of Your own beloved Son, Father please hear and grant our prayers for little Hannah. Please give her a happy life, Father.
Please keep her safe and free from pain and relieve her parents from suffering about the health of their daughter. Please grant joy though Hannah to all her family. Thank You, Father

Thank you so much that note of inspiration is a good feeling thank you again

Praying for Hannah and your whole family now, and I will remember her in my chaplet of Divine Mercy later today. :crossrc: :hug1:

+JMJTJ+

***Hannah will be in my prayers that the Lord will bless her ***
and all her loved ones with a joy filled life, giving Him praise.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Please stand in agreement:

Heavenly Father,

We come before you requesting a miracle here. Father, while I am not worthy of your grace, nor your mercy, this beautiful little child, Hannah, is. Lord, reach her and touch her where she is hurting and heal her, Lord. Let her miraculous healing be a testimony to your love and bring forth conversions all around her. Lord, press your spirit into her, that she knows how loved she is and that even as little as she is, she feels Your Holy presence. Lord, I ask that you send warring angels all around her to protect her and her family. I wrap this beautiful little soul in a cloak and I lay her at the feet of our Blessed Mother for her prayers and safety. Father, I ask that you guide her medical teams, that you give them courage and wisdom to treat this little girl. Give her family strength to carry the cross for this little one. Help us, Lord. Heal her. I love you Lord. I am sorry for the things I have done and where I have failed you.

I ask this all in your most precious name, Amen.

To Mary for Hannah:

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God be with you…

Holly

praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dearest Father, please help this child and guide those around her to provide the utmost in care as You would want them to do. Bless her and her family and give them courage and peace. AMEN

Amen! May God’s Presence be felt by all who see, touch, know, and love Hannah.

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around Hannah and her family and present them to your Divine Son. Please obtain from Him for Hannah gifts of life and health that she will be a miracle attesting to the glory of God. May God’s holy will be done! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

She and your family have my prayers.

I am Blessed with these prayers and so is my family. Right now Hannah is on her way back to the hospital to put the shunt and tubes back in her head and stomach. They were just removed last week but the cysts have returned in her brain. Within the next 24 to 48 hours she will be undergoing surgery again. My daughter has become very strong very fast, she is only 24 years old and she has only been married for 2 years so she is struggling. They have been transfered to San Antonio Tx with the AF so they have no family around to share the burden with. It breaks my heart. She does call at least 24 times a day because I am in North Carolina. She is a wonderful daughter. I just wanted to let you wonderful people know a little about them and I had to let some of my feelings out. Your prayers have brought a tear to my eyes, thank you and God Bless;)

+JMJTJ+
This touches my heart because 28 years ago I was in HER shoes with my preemie son who also had a shunt (for hydrocephalus).
We were 2 hours from home, but seperated from our oldest daughter who was just 5 years old.
The power of prayer CANNOT be underestimated for strength and healing!
You and your loved ones have a special place in my prayers :console:

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil, AMEN.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the lord is with thee,
blessed art thou amongst women,
and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death, AMEN.

Healing Father, continue to safeguard this precious child as she undergoes more medical treatment. Please assist the medical staff and also strengthen her family as you surround them with your love. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Thank you again for all the prayers, my granddaughter Hannah came home yesterday imagine that 3 days after brain surgery and you are home. She is having plenty of seizures now which she hasn’t had in 8 months so another doctor has to be contacted today on that matter. My daughter is so stressed she said it breaks her heart to see her going thru this. I am telling all of you this because I feel like I know all of you because you have shown so much that you care with all your prayers. Thank you so very much and I thank God that I have all of you to listen to me.

Hail Mary,Full of Grace,The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Amen.

closed #19

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.