Prayers for my Grandfather

My Grandpa just went into the hospital on Friday. They think it might be a small heart attack or a mini stroke. They cannot find any evidence of either, and my grandpa isn’t getting any better.

He needs prayers for a healing of body, soul, and mind. He down because he is feeling so yucky and when his fever spikes his mind goes a little. Please pray for strength for him and my grandma as they go through this tough time.

Praying for your Grandpa and the doctors, whose care he is in. That he may feel better and be restored to good health.
Also, prayers for your Grandma as she goes through this tough time with your Grandpa.

We are praying for your Grandfather in our daily prayers!!

God bless all!!!

Praying for your grandfather

Holding your GrandFather in my prayers.

Praying for your grandfather…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amoungst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Prayers for your Grandfather. :gopray:

And if your grandfather is Catholic, if no one has yet called a priest for the Sacrament of the Sick, maybe you should. (Just a suggestion. Sometimes people forget about the grace available through this Sacrament or they wait until the very end to call a priest.)

Praying for your grandfather

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your grandparents.

Lord we ask Your healling for ladybuggirl’s Grandpa. Please help the medical staff to correctly diagnose and treat him.
Please grant him healing of body, soul, and mind. Please give him hope and resilience, and help him to retain his faculties.

Please give him and his wife and family Your comfort and love and strength as they go through this difficult time.
Thsank You, Lord.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.