Prayers for my husband and daughter

Dear friends,

I would just like to ask for your prayers for my family. My daughter is nine years old and was received into the Church along with me. I would love to see her grow in faith!!:)

My husband is very unwell at the moment, he suffers from recurring depression as well as other physical ailments. He is also an atheist:( I pray that he will find the love of God in his life. All I can do is love him, pray for him and live by example...thank you all my dear friends.

God bless x x x

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Princess Violet,
let us pray:

Almighty and ever living God, thou who was, is, and is to come, you are the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, oh Jehovah, I bring this family before you. You know all things. Let your glory shine in this family. Let the father feel your healing touch, help his unbelief, through his ailment show yourself to him and let him experience your love even as you heal him. I lift the son before you, be thou his shield in this world, protect him all the days of his life, be a circle of fire around him. Let him grow to remain your faith, let him feel your love around him always. Jehovah, let your presence be felt in this family, be a permanent dweller in their home. We make this prayer through Christ Jesus our lord, Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

I will include your family in my prayers before our Eucharistic Lord this week.

Praying my heart out for your family.

Praying that your daughter continues in the faith and that your husband gets better and has a desire to convert ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am praying for you and your family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.