Prayers for my husband

Please pray for my husband. He’s having some emotional and health issues which are compounding some problems with his job. Pray that he listens to God’s guidance and makes good decisions. thx.

Prayers promised

I will keep your husband and you in my prayers and Masses.
It sounds very worrying for you…and I suppose from what you said that stress might be one of the factors involved.

Jesus please be with this couple in all they are going through with the husbands emotional and health problems that are impacting on his livelihood. Jesus please find ways to improve health and work issues before they become more serious. Please lead this man to a wholesome and flourishing situation.

Bless you, Trishie

+JMJTJ+

You will both be in my prayers.
May St Dymphna and St Jospeh intercede for his healing.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying very hard for your husband!

praying.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

What a wonderful wife you are!
My prayers are being offered up for your husband now.

:heart: thanks for your prayers. As for being wonderful–I appreciate the thought. But I honestly don’t feel wonderful. When he starts to feel bad physically and mentally and the tension at work starts for him, he starts to gripe about how today’s the day they’re going to fire him. While that wouldn’t be the end of the world, it does start to give me anxiety attacks. It just makes me very upset and anxious to see him to uncomfortable and unhappy. We’ve been together as a couple for almost 16 years and it’s something I am still trying to come to terms with. I can’t fix his life. I can try to make sure he eats well, goes to the doctor, takes whatever medications he should take. But in the end, I still can’t make it right. He has to decide that he wants to do it himself. I have found that the only thing that really helps me is to pray that he will find what he needs.

thanks again for your prayers.:heart:

Praying for both you and your husband…

thanks very much for your prayers for my husband. I think we’ve passed through this most recent crisis with his work-related stress. But I continue to worry about his health. Please help me pray that my husband will find the discipline within himself to take better care of himself. I’d really like him to be around to spend time with in old age and see our kids graduate from high school and then college.

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

+JMJTJ+

Continuing in prayer for you…keep the faith!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.