Prayers for my husband

**My husband just lost his job today. Please pray for him and our family during this difficult time. Please pray especially that we can pay our bills and don’t lose everything. :frowning:

Thanks in advance for your prayers.**

I’m so sorry. I ask God to help him find a good job very soon.

Praying for your husband and your family.May our Lord make a way.

Loving God,

Please send the peace and warmth of your Holy Spirit to this family on this most difficult of days. We often do not understand the road you lead us down, even though it is for our good according to your plan. Please bless this family, help them to not lose hope, and keep their faith in you and each other strong. Help them to use their skills and time wisely during this time and to find employment as quickly as possible.

We pray in the name of your beloved son, our Lord Jesus.

Amen.

Whenever I worry about things that affect my life, I always draw myself back to one of my favorite readings from Matthew 10:29-31.

I will keep your family in mind as I pray my rosary before bed tonight. Rest assured that he has your family in his hands.

LORD Jesus
Help ur Son

You and your family are in our prayers. Trust in God and everything will work out.

St. Joseph, please help this family find employment.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear the prayers of CAF member mamacita. Her husband has lost his job. Mother Mary, please pray for this intention. In Jesus name, Amen.

Praying for your DH to find a job and that your family will be able to pull through this difficult time without any losses.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

**Thank you for all the prayers!! All of your prayers really mean a lot to us. Thanks again! :wink: **

I am so sorry for you loss. :console: And for this difficult time. I pray that he finds employment soon.

Dear St Joseph, please help this family during this difficult time.

Our lord Jesus please find a better job with more pay and satisfaction for this husband and provide strength to this family during this time of need, in your name amen.

I just went through it for 6 months and you have to pray a lot it is very stressful and you have to do all you can then turn it over to God.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.